Quickly exit this website
Quickly exit this website
Agir contre - La violence conjugale

I need help

Are you worried about your situation?

Help is just one call away. If you are worried about your relationship with your partner or former partner, there are resources that you can contact to talk about it. These people are there to comfort you without judgement and to answer any questions you may have. However, dial 911 immediately if it is clear that you are the victim of criminal acts committed in a domestic context.

Please note that "perpetrators" and "victims" can be either men or women in all the situations mentioned. However, police statistics show that the majority of victims are women.

Do something, ask for help

You don't even know where to begin? The first thing to do is to talk about your situation. The police and numerous other resources Cet hyperlien s'ouvrira dans une nouvelle fenêtre. are there to support and guide you.